Posted: 20th March 2020
In light of the ongoing measures being applied by the UK government to limit the spread of the Corona-Virus (COVID-19), Rotary Power is monitoring the advice closely to ensure compliance with Public Health England at all times.
We would like to re-assure you that we are actively working on the situation to secure all deliveries in order to minimise the potential impact on your operations. The closing of country borders does not currently restrict the flow of goods between countries; therefore we are still shipping with available freight forwarders. If you have order(s), which will be impacted by delivery delays due to these extraordinary circumstances, Rotary Power will inform you via the normal channels.
We consider it our responsibility and main concern to maximise the health protection of our employees, customers and suppliers. For this, we want to share with you a series of measures that we have adopted at both our UK and India facilities, following recommendations from the authorities. These measures are established in order to limit the spread of the virus as much as possible:
– Where possible and practical, we are promoting home working to our employees
– Employees on-site are working at safe distances from one another to minimise exposure
– We have verified that we will be able to maintain all of our services and operations under this setup
– We have cancelled all events involving the public, and asked our employees not to participate in external events
– We are limiting all travel unless strictly necessary
– We have doubled our cleaning services and hand sanitizer stations have been installed throughout our sites
– We have requested all our collaborators to comply with the World Health Organisation hygiene recommendations
We appreciate your understanding and collaboration in these difficult times, which we are confident we will overcome as soon as possible. To that end, Rotary Power is discouraging all site attendance from external visitors until further notice. All requests to visit the site are required to be approved by our Chief Executive Officer.
Thank you for your continued support and partnership.